International Track – Cycling Industry
Shift Cycling Culture is organising a CIRCO Circular Design Workshop specifically for the global cycling industry to create a deeper understanding of the opportunities of the circular economy and make a start with actual projects to start working on. Whether you are into bikes & parts or into apparel, this is a relevant workshop for you!
Cycling is more popular than ever before. It is the environmentally friendly alternative to carbon emitting modes of transport. At the same time, the environmental impact of the production processes, materials and waste has not been part of the long term strategy of the cycling industry.
During the CIRCO workshop, you will start to develop circular businesses. Along the way, you will be helped by means of a facilitated design process with knowledge, tools and interaction with other companies and designers. Afterwards, you will have developed both a long-term vision and a concrete plan that you can put into action right away.
Over a period of 6 weeks (approx. 4 hours/week), participants will:
- Learn about circular design strategies and business models.
- Redesign their product or service using circular design strategies.
- Develop a new circular business model for their product and service.
- Create a roadmap for implementation to transition to their circular model.
- Build a strong network of like-minded people and companies.
Find more information in this flyer (pdf).
More information and registration: firstname.lastname@example.org
6 week online course:
- 5 online sessions (2-3 hours) & 2 individual coaching sessions
- Homework in between the online sessions
- Total time investment approx. 24h
Dates & times
- Start Wednesday 21 April 2021 (final dates tbd)
- Online session times: 15:00-18:00 CET, 14:00-17:00 GMT, 09:00-12:00 EST
The cost of participation is €500 excl. VAT per company (for 2 people). The regular price is €2000 excl. VAT. This reduced rate is partly made possible by the Dutch government.